Monday, May 14, 2007

Book signing at Barnes & Noble

Yikes,
I can't believe I haven't posted this on my blog yet! It may have something to do with throwing three birthday parties for my kids in the last three days. My advice to mothers: Don't give birth to three of your children within a two day period. (Not in the same year . . . although that would be a feat . . .)

Anyway I'll be at the Barnes & Noble in Scottsdale, Arizona tonight at 6:00 pm


Desert Ridge Marketplace
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
21001 N Tatum Blvd Suite 42, Phoenix AZ 85050
northeast corner of Loop 101 and Tatum.

3 comments:

Heather Moore said...

This is funny, Janette. My sister-in-law did that. Two kids and herself all have birthdays within a 3-day period.

Anonymous said...

Both of mine are five days apart. We do their party on the same day.

See you tonight at Desert Ridge!
Angela

Marsha Ward said...

I hope your book signing went well, Janette. I'm kinda pinned down with a little situation hanging over my head.

Seriously, if anyone is concerned about my wildland fire danger, check for updates on my blog, Writer in the Pines.