Saturday, November 18, 2006

The joy of revisions

My editor just sent me the third set of revisions for upcoming (June 2007) How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend. I got the package yesterday and coincidentally decided to give up writing and raise ponies instead. It would be easier. Funner. And don't tell me that funner isn't a real word. I'll use it if I want to . . . oh sorry, for a moment there I was having a flashback.

Anyway, one day and approximately half a pound of chocolate later, I am tackling the project. Okay, I'm actually checking email and writing this blog, but I'm going to go back and work on it just as soon as I finish my 100 Grand bar. It is the closest I'll ever come to the big money while writing.

I bet you'd I'd make more money raising ponies . . . they can't be harder than kids and they're probably cleaner too . . .

No comments: